perjantai 16. lokakuuta 2015

Seven weeks already passed

A lot has happen at work during these seven weeks. Only one week left and my internship is over. It is a pity because now I have learned so much and I have got so much self-confidence as well. Not least when I needed to teach a new employee at the front desk!
What could I say about internship? At first, it is not for everyone. When you are working abroad, using another language, you need to keep your head up, stand tall even at those moments you don't understand anything. And I can assure that kind of moments come quite often if the language you are using is not your own language or English. Never give up, keep on going and you will learn. At least I learned.
A lot depends on your colleagues. For them you are just one trainee they don't remember for long, but you will remember your training forever.
Internship on its best is a story about a student who is growing as a person during the time abroad; getting more self assurance, growing to sense of responsibility at his work.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti