lauantai 19. syyskuuta 2015

The third week at work

This week I finished my work on Saturday. It was really eyes opening to see how different Saturday is from the other weekdays at a hotel. And yes, I liked the experience. Different types of clients with different questions.
The days at work are still busy, but I'm glad to do more work there now. As a feedback from my instructor I should brush up my Spanish. I'm trying, really, every day. Luckily some of my colleagues are doing well in that, they speak only Spanish to me and I try my best to talk in Spanish too. Some days are easier than the others. And the moments when I don't understand the questions the clients are asking or if I do, I don't know the answer! I can tell a little bit of the city, show the places on the map, but I don't drive the car here, so I have no idea how to get out of the city by car. Thank God google map exists and my colleagues are so patient with me.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti